mardi 15 avril 2008

Forums: I need to learn how to administrate them!

Have you ever participated in forums?
I’ve visited some forums but only when I need some information about web programs. For example, before downloading any program from the web, I first check in forums what people thinks about it and I can know, in advance, the different problems I may encounter with the program I need.
What about using forums in our classes?
I know that forums can be used in the ESL class. I know it could be a good strategy for my students to use forums as they can share and talk about anything!
But I am not ready to administrate any forum. I am new with computers and all the internet features. I know I need to know about forums to provide my students with new strategies to use during their learning.
I guess I’ll have to spend summer in front of the computer!
Forums… They shouldn’t be THAT difficult… right?

Aucun commentaire: